1. Children are deemed to be the pupils of the school only after the formalities of the admission are completed.
2. Pupils should attend the school regularly on time, as per the working hours notified by the institution.
3. Attendance at the prayer assembly is compulsory. Late coming should be scrupulously avoided and late comers should enter the class only after specific permission from the principal.
4. It is necessary that uniform should be clean and ironed. Shoes should be polished every day. Children who do not adhere to this rule will not be allowed to enter the class.
5. Absence from school should invariably be followed by leave note signed by the parent
6. Progress Report issued periodically should be kept neat and clean and returned after obtaining the signature of the parent or guardian to the concerned class teacher. Any type of tampering of the report card will be viewed seriously.
7. Students are advised not to meddle with switches, tubes, fans and other such articles. Play materials and library books are to be handled carefully. Pupils will be held responsible for any damage or loss caused and recovery of the cost will be enforced.
8. During Lunch time students should go to place of lunch prescribed for each wing. Care should be taken to wash their hands before taking lunch. On no account, Should the premises be spoiled.
9. No student must leave the school during school hours without permission. In case the leave is granted for some valid reason, the student must bring written request letter from their parents on the subsequent day.
10. Maintenance of discipline and cleanliness in the classroom, prayer hall, and in school gathering is very essential on part of the students .